Monday, October 26, 2009

Scan Project


Here is another project where we were supposed to make a collage using scanned items, photographs, and hand drawn elements as well. I was very indecisive when it came to narrowing down my ideas and sticking to a subject. I chose the pictures of my parents when they were both around the same age and included their native flags. The venn diagram of the wedding rings was supposed to help emphasize the unity of their families. It's wild to see how much I really do look like an exact combination of both of them.....

2 comments:

  1. excellent editing!
    Great idea of emphasize the union of the families by using the venn diagram;
    and you do look like an exact combination of T and Charlotte, hahaha

    check my blog later , cousin ;)

    take care!

    ReplyDelete