Sunday, October 11, 2009

Welcome!



Hello!
This is one of the pictures from my first self-portrait assignment that came out quite well. I had a lot of fun doing this shoot because it was at night, but was unsure of what the end result would be. To my surprise the slow shutter-speed created this really neat double image.

Here is another picture from the same assignment...I was struggling at first with getting the picture in focus since I had the camera on a tripod with self timer ready to go- however, after a few tries I got it right. But the hardest part about posing for a picture on a swing was trying not to move!






My roommate is such a good friend for agreeing to be my model for projects. Anyway, this is a picture of her zooming across a zip-line at a park near our home.

2 comments:

  1. The self portrait of you on the swing is beautiful! I think it looks perfect in black and white as opposed to color :)

    ReplyDelete